Returns an always increasing value of time with an unknown reference point. Only use it to compare against other values from
Returns: the current monotonic time Return type: float
Sleep for a given number of seconds.
Parameters: seconds (float) – the time to sleep in fractional seconds
struct_time((tm_year, tm_mon, tm_mday, tm_hour, tm_min, tm_sec, tm_wday, tm_yday, tm_isdst))¶
Structure used to capture a date and time. Note that it takes a tuple!
- tm_year (int) – the year, 2017 for example
- tm_mon (int) – the month, range [1, 12]
- tm_mday (int) – the day of the month, range [1, 31]
- tm_hour (int) – the hour, range [0, 23]
- tm_min (int) – the minute, range [0, 59]
- tm_sec (int) – the second, range [0, 61]
- tm_wday (int) – the day of the week, range [0, 6], Monday is 0
- tm_yday (int) – the day of the year, range [1, 366], -1 indicates not known
- tm_isdst (int) – 1 when in daylight savings, 0 when not, -1 if unknown.