adafruit_ws2801 - WS2801 LED pixel string driver¶
- Author(s): Damien P. George, Limor Fried & Scott Shawcroft, Kevin J Walters
WS2801(clock, data, n, *, brightness=1.0, auto_write=True)¶
A sequence of WS2801 controlled LEDs.
- clock (Pin) – The pin to output dotstar clock on.
- data (Pin) – The pin to output dotstar data on.
- n (int) – The number of LEDs in the chain.
- brightness (float) – The brightness between 0.0 and (default) 1.0.
- auto_write (bool) – True if the dotstars should immediately change when
set. If False,
showmust be called explicitly.
Example for Gemma M0:
import adafruit_ws2801 import time import board darkred = 0x100000 with adafruit_ws2801.WS2801(board.D2, board.D0, 25, brightness=1.0) as pixels: pixels = darkred time.sleep(2)
Overall brightness of the pixel
Blank out the DotStars and release the resources.
Colors all pixels the given *color*.
Shows the new colors on the pixels themselves if they haven’t already been autowritten.
The colors may or may not be showing after this function returns because it may be done asynchronously.