A font built into CircuitPython
Creation not supported. Available fonts are defined when CircuitPython is built. See the Adafruit_CircuitPython_Bitmap_Font library for dynamically loaded fonts.
Returns the maximum bounds of all glyphs in the font in a tuple of two values: width, height.
Glyph(bitmap: displayio.Bitmap, tile_index: int, width: int, height: int, dx: int, dy: int, shift_x: int, shift_y: int)¶
Storage of glyph info
Named tuple used to capture a single glyph and its attributes.
- bitmap – the bitmap including the glyph
- tile_index – the tile index within the bitmap
- width – the width of the glyph’s bitmap
- height – the height of the glyph’s bitmap
- dx – x adjustment to the bitmap’s position
- dy – y adjustment to the bitmap’s position
- shift_x – the x difference to the next glyph
- shift_y – the y difference to the next glyph